Friday 6 March 2009

Twitter

I have heard all the talk about 'Twitter' but have resisted every opportunity to sign up to it.

I know I probably sound like one of those old stick in the mud's, but I do usually take a little time before I demonstrate any interest in the latest new thing. I can be, on the odd occasion a little slow to find out about things. I like to at least take a breath before I go rushing in. Although I am sure that my husband would probably not agree with that.

Everyone has been going on about Twitter, and to tell the truth, I have wandered what it was, but have been too busy to be bothered. Today however, I finally heard someone on BBC Radio 2, the Steve Wright Show, actually explain what it is all about and how many famous people have become Twitters and regularly post their contributions on line.

And I still don't have a screaming desire to sign up, but at least I have a better understanding.

You never know, maybe, I might one day have a burning desire to let everyone across the world wide web know what I am doing or thinking in just that moment, but that has not happened yet.

Until then, I will write my occasional blog and post it on to the world wide web and let everyone know what I'm thinking in that very moment. I have no interest in Twitter at all!

No comments: